This twelve-lesson course combines the perfect blend of video instruction, small-group classes, and one-on-one coaching in a carefully curated sequence to create the most comprehensive and engaging prep available. It’s the Goldilocks of test prep!
ABOUT Dynamic Prep for SAT or ACT
This four-unit, twelve-lesson course combines on-demand videos, small-group classes, and one-on-one coaching in just the right sequence to create the most comprehensive and engaging prep available — all for under $2000!
UNIT ONE: LEARNING THE CORE STRATEGIES
This unit alternates between assignments from the video library and one-on-one sessions with a tutor, includes two full practice tests, and typically takes about four weeks to complete.
- Lesson One: Video library + practice testing
- Lesson Two: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
- Lesson Three: Video library + practice testing
- Lesson Four: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
UNIT TWO: CRAFTING A DEVIOUS PLAN OF ATTACK
This unit alternates between small group sessions and one-on-one tutoring. and requires the completion of three full tests in four lessons. AS the workload increases, most students slow their pace a bit, completing the unit in four to six weeks
- Lesson Five: Small group session + practice testing
- Lesson Six: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
- Lesson Seven: Small group session + practice testing
- Lesson Eight: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
Small-group sessions are available at the following days and times (all times Eastern) through July 3: Mondays at 4pm and 7pm; Tuesdays at 4pm and 8pm; Wednesdays at 6pm and 7pm; Sundays at 6pm and 730pm. The schedule for July and August will be posted here in early June. We expect that it will include a similar mix of days and time, with some weekday mornings and afternoons added to the mix.
UNIT THREE: ACHIEVING TOTAL TEST DOMINATION
This unit consists of two one-on-one sessions and two complete practice tests:
- Lesson Nine: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
- Lesson Ten: One-on-one tutoring + practice testing
UNIT FOUR: OPTIONAL SESSIONS AND ADD-ONS
In this final unit, you can return to the classroom to complete two small-group sessions at no additional charge, or you can purchase additional one-on-one sessions from within the course if you’d prefer to continue in that mode.
- Lesson Eleven: Small group or one-on-one + practice testing
- Lesson Twelve: Small group or one-on-one + practice testing
When you sign up for Inspirica’s Dynamic Prep for ACT or SAT, you get immediate access to everything you need to complete the course from your Inspirica.com dashboard. Complete instructions for accessing your materials and scheduling your sessions will be found there, along with the homework assignments for each lesson of the course. And should you ever need help with any of it, we’re right here for you as always: by phone, email, or webchat.