HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF FLEX PREP
This course has been designed to give you easy access to the best test-prep possible in the most flexible form possible. Here’s how it works:
- The course is divided into four week-long units, each focused on a single section of the test. You can complete the course in a single month, but we’ve given you two months so that you can take your time and work at your own pace.
- Each unit repeats every four weeks, and because each unit has been designed to stand on its own, there’s no “right” or “wrong” place to start: just jump in with whichever section is on the schedule when you arrive, then follow the schedule as it unfolds.
- You’ll find two class sessions within each unit: complete the Basics class before the Advanced one, and work through the homework after attending class session.
- Each class sessions can be attended live on the schedule detailed on this page, or you can watch the sessions as on-demand recordings, whichever you prefer. Again, there is no “right way” or “wrong way” to work; do whatever is best for you, and mix it up as you see fit.
- Enrollment in this course includes a credit for a one-on-one session with one of the course instructors, and you can schedule that at your convenience using the system on this page. This session provides with an opportunity to review your homework with an instructor, and you’re free to schedule that session at any time within the two months you have to access this course. And should you decide that you want additional one-on-one sessions, they can purchased directly from this page using the same scheduling system.
If at any point you have any questions about this course, the system for reserving your sessions, or anything else, use the Contact Us menu above to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.