COLLEGE FUNDING TOOLS & SERVICES
Tools & Resources to Reduce the Cost of College
We’ve teamed up with SMARTTRACK® College Funding, the nation’s leader in developing strategic college funding plans, to assist you with the financial piece of college planning. They’ve helped over 250,000 families affordably reduce the cost of higher education, often by tens of thousands of dollars per year.
If you’re concerned that you won’t qualify for financial aid, haven’t saved enough, or don’t have an effective plan to cover the considerable costs of educating all your children, SMARTTRACK® can help.
Did You Know?
- Even if you think you make too much money or have too many assets to qualify, you still may be able to qualify for significant scholarships, grants, and merit money.
- The way you structure your businesses, rental properties, taxes and estate can dramatically affect your college costs.
- Understanding how the financial aid formulas really work – and how you will be assessed by those formulas – can make a substantial difference in the amount of aid you are awarded.
- There may be steps you can take right now to stretch your college funds to cover more of your college costs.
- There are specific types of Savings Accounts that may reduce or eliminate your eligibility for grants, scholarships and merit money.
- Expensive private colleges can be even more affordable than in-state public schools.
- It’s crucial to know the most cost-effective, tax-advantaged college funding strategies specific to your family because these strategies can make college far easier to afford.